Tuesday 13 March 2012

Books for young brains

Like a good teacher, an inspirational book is just what will make kids want to learn. I like books that are eduational, they teach something about life and the world, and show how to behave in ways I would want my kids to act. Positive fun stories to engage attention, promote good sleep, or encourage learning about how things work. One of the aspects of life in my book (Crystal's Gallant Adventures: The Mountain Pass Back to Valley Flats) is about having a meaningful role in society. This is shown by the books illustrations, which do not interfere with but rather enhance the story. Many problems stem from people not feeling they have a meaningful part to play in life. Thus it is important, at a young age, to nurture purpose and the diverse roles people can have in society.

1 comment:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your blog now, and I really like your style of blogging. I never thought I could have a good read by this time until I found out this site.
    A Nursery School In Chennai

    ReplyDelete